A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out from that computer. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Bear in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in exchange, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Derichebourg Spain uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and can serve for proper navigation or to ensure that the content of a website is loaded effectively, if deactivated the user can not receive correctly the services and content established.
- Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Cookies analytics, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, in order to ensure the best service to the user.
- Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
|Cookies of your own or strictly necessary
|Session Unique Identifier Information
|Keep user session information.
|Load control of sessions in load balancer
|It allows to improve the load of the nodes that give service of applications
|User information (username and password) of the product you are browsing.
|Used to allow access to other products contracted from Wolters Kluwer, without the need to re-type your credentials
|Validation in the repository of Multimedia documents (avi, pdf, jpg, …)
|Controls access to the display of multimedia documents included in the product (pdf, rtf, gif, tif, avi, etc.) depending on whether you are a client or not.
|Control the “back button” of the browser to show the pages you have previously navigated.
|Encrypted user password for Wolters Kluwer.
|Possibilitates not having to type the password of the product when accessing it, if this option has been selected.
|(only applies to CissOnline product) Display of input popup
|Depending on the option selected by the client, shows or not the popup of entry (welcome) to the product.
|Statistics of number of visits to pages, browsing times, browser types, etc.
|Compile and unify into statistical reports on the traffic of each site and total audience on some elements of the product (eg clicks on a certain advertising campaign)
|Statistics of number of visits to pages, navigation times, browser types, navigation statistics, redirects, search engines, referred sites, etc.
|Compile and unify into statistical reports on the traffic of each site, total audience, visits to specific pages, tracking of clicks on certain parts of the site, etc.
|Marketing research statistics
|Gathers information about the type of site, activity, and services offered to understand the type, size, and quality of the audience.
|Frequency and theme of the ads shown
(*) The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user’s computer may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website
The user can at any time revoke the functioning of cookies on that website by means:
The browser settings:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The opt-aut systems listed in the table for each of the cookies you apply to may result in a rejection cookie being installed on your computer to make your opt-out choice work.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact email@example.com