DATA PROTECTION POLICY Derichebourg Spain.
The website https://www.derichebourgespana.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of Derichebourg Spain (hereinafter, “Derichebourg Spain”), with registered office at C/ DUERO 17 28840 MEJORADA DEL CAMPO (MADRID) and N.I.F. nº A-28131084, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, page number M-33391.
Derichebourg Spain guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, in RD 1720/2007 of 21 December, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, informs you that:
- All personal data provided to Derichebourg Spain will be treated by Derichebourg Spain in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, RD 1720/2007 of 21 December and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 and will be incorporated under the responsibility of Derichebourg Spain.
- The data are collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various nature (this aspect provided you give us your consent for it).
- The data provided will be kept for as long as strictly necessary. In other words, as long as you are a user of our services or wish to continue receiving information.
- The legal basis that legitimates us for the treatment of your data is the consent that you as a user give us. (Children under 16 years of age) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 16 years of age has been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. Otherwise, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
- We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of data processing that we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of systems and services treatment.
- Derichebourg Spain is committed to protecting the confidential information to which you have access.
- Derichebourg Spain will in no case use the personal data that you make available to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve a usefulness of its own, unless required by law or necessary to meet the purpose of treatment.
- The User can, at any time, exercise the rights that the European RGPD collects:
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- In certain circumstances interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
These rights may be exercised by sending Derichebourg Spain a duly signed letter to our postal address indicated above, as well as by e-mail to the address email@example.com, where the contact details are clearly stated, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI/NIF or document proving your identity.
i. The User authorizes the automated treatment of the personal data supplied in the indicated terms.