Purchase, sale, recycling and
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Purchase of aluminium
Sale of aluminium
- The separation of aluminum from other wastes by means of electromagnetic separation tools. .
- It is it reduces the volume by means of cutting systems, which reduce the pieces and transform them into smaller pieces to facilitate the work of the machinery.
- Chemical or mechanical cleaning of the resulting aluminium pieces.
- These pieces are grouped into large blocks to minimize the effect of oxidation on the smelter.
- The melting of the blocks in the blast furnaces at temperatures of 750°C ± 100°C and the molten aluminum is obtained.
- Removal of slag and dissolved hydrogen and degassing . Molten aluminum is released from hydrogen from water vapor and hydrocarbon contaminants.
- Sampling for further spectroscopic analysis. Depending on the product to be obtained, high purity aluminium is added to achieve the ideal specifications for each alloy.
- It is extracted from the blast furnace of molten aluminium. The final product can be moulded in different ways: ingots, mouldings, bars...
Advantages of Aluminum Recycling
Being a 100% recyclable material, this type of recycling reduces the generation of waste.
Once recovered, the recycling process does not alter its properties , making it an excellent raw material for the manufacture of new products.
The manufacture of recycled aluminium products allows a high energy and economic savings , apart from important environmental benefits.